Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
Emergency Ready Profile
Emergencies are one of those things that no one plans to have happen to them, however, they are impossible to escape. The best way to think of them is, it is not a matter of if but when an emergency will pop up. When that day comes, how many of you can confidently say there is a well-thought-out plan in place in place for your business? If your answer is no, then let SERVPRO of Bay St. Louis and Diamondhead help you with this overwhelming task.
From a powerful hurricane, accidental kitchen fire, or a busted pipe causing a flood the list of disasters a business can experience is endless. That is why having a strong plan in place is so crucial and can often be the difference in whether your business survives or if it does not. In fact, 95% of disasters that standard businesses suffer from are man-made, for example, an accidental internal fire or flood. Research shows that up to 50% of businesses never reopen after suffering from a disaster and the ones who do almost always have a response plan to thank.
Introducing the benefits of Emergency Ready Profile (ERP).
- This is a no-cost assessment for your business
- Access your ERP from anywhere using the mobile app.
- It takes very little time to create and complete.
- Contains only critical information needed for disaster relief such as shut-off locations, priority contacts, building access, etc. No fluff added.
- Will minimize business interruptions, miscommunication, and lost revenue.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Bay St. Louis and Diamondhead as your disaster and restoration provider.
Call our office at (985) 871-5375 to schedule your free Emergency Ready Profile today!
SERVPRO of Bay St. Louis/Diamondhead is a Certified IICRC Firm
SERVPRO of Bay St. Louis/Diamondhead is an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Bay St. Louis/Diamondhead is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration, and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
Introducing New Ownership of SERVPRO of Bay St. Louis/Diamondhead
SERVPRO of Bay St. Louis/Diamondhead is now under new ownership. Stuart Andrus, Coty Reeves, and Kenny Fourroux partnered to officially purchase this SERVPRO franchise location in November of 2021. Each partner brings a wealth of knowledge and experience as they have all worked for a SERVPRO in Louisiana for many years.
Stuart Andrus has owned and operated SERVPRO of Greater Covington and Mandeville in Louisiana since 2009 and will continue to do so. Coty Reeves and Kenny Fourroux worked closely with SERVPRO of Greater Covington and Mandeville, managing reconstruction projects for a sister company Complete Restoration Services.
As new owners, Stuart, Coty, and Kenny are excited to be a part of the Bay St. Louis, Diamondhead, Kiln Picayune, and surrounding Mississippi communities. SERVPRO of Bay St. Louis/Diamondhead is here to help 24/7/365. From storm damage restoration to rebuilding after a fire, SERVPRO of Bay St. Louis/Diamondhead is committed to making any size disaster “Like it never even happened.”